Anyone who suffers from painful sinus or allergy problems will find relief by using the Neti pot. For thousands of years this method of cleansing the nasal passages has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for the express purpose of relieving these conditions.
And although it tends to take the Western World a long time to catch on to ancient remedies, recent clinical studies show that nasal irrigation is an effective method to improve the symptoms of patients who suffer from frequent sinusitis.
Using the Himalayan Institute Original Neti Pot is a natural and effective way to cleanse, refresh and to protect the nasal passages.
The Neti Pot is simple and easy to use:
- Prepare the saline solution: mix 1/4 teaspoon of Neti Pot Salt or non-iodized salt with 8 ounces of warm water.
- Turn your head to one side over the sink.
- Gently insert the spout in the upper nostril. Raise the Neti Pot so the saline solution flows out the lower nostril.
- Repeat on the other side.
There are illustrated instructions included so that you can check that you are doing this correctly. There is also a link to a free online video demonstration.
The Himalayan Institute Neti pot is made from lead free ceramic and glaze. It has a lotus design on the side and its shape is designed to dispense just the right rate of flow to optimally cleanse the sinus passages.
When you purchase this Neti Pot you are not only helping your to alleviate your own health problems but the proceeds help to benefit the world-wide humanitarian, environmental, and educational projects that are supported by the Himalayan Institute.
- Distinctive shape makes it easy to use
- Naturally removes excess mucus, pollen, dust, and other environmental irritants from the sinus passages
- Featured on America’s favorite talk show
- Attractive trademarked lotus design
- The Ceramic Neti Pot is made with lead-free ceramic and glaze
- Illustrated instructions are included
BUY NOW to relieve your sinus symptoms.