Western medicine doesn’t have all the answers. For thousands of years mankind has relied on nature and natural herbs to cure its ills. It’s only been in the last couple hundred years that western medicine has flourished. We’re led to believe that pills can cure everything. Let’s face it there’s an intrinsic link between body and soul and western medicine doesn’t have all the answers. Certainly modern medicine has it’s place but for holistic health we need to get back to our innate nature. One of the best ways to do this is by balancing chi and Chakra healing.
What is Chakra healing though?
- Chakras are where the Chi enters your body. There are seven major Chakra points that run up the length of your spine. If your Chakras get out of balance it can lead to illness.
- We get ill when one or more of our Chakras are blocked. We can only heal by righting the chakra and restoring the flow of chi through the body.
There are a few different ways to heal a Chakra
- Yoga: Yoga has been used for centuries to restore the mind body balance. It lets you concentrate on your physicality and establish control over your own body and aura.
- Meditation: Meditation goes along with yoga. It lets you focus your inner mind and build mind body discipline
- Reiki: Reiki lets the body relax and restore energy flow. A Reiki healer uses a hands on approach to relax the body and let chi flow through the Chakra.
These are only a few brief tidbits regarding Chakra healing. Of course for any serious medical problem you want to use the best medicine available.
There are better ways to live healthy; hopefully this has answered a few of your questions about “what is Chakra Healing?” This is only a brief guide and doesn’t begin to scratch the surface of thousands of years of research. But it will help you to start on your path to health and enlightenment.